Manuel Antonio Transfers – Costa Rica Private Shuttle
About Manuel Antonio
In the Central Pacific Coast of Costa Rica, you’ll find one of the most diverse ecosystems in the country. Manuel Antonio National Park, a peninsula bordered by pristine beaches and tranquil Pacific Ocean waters, offers a beautiful coastline and diverse rainforest.
An ideal area to enjoy the outdoors, and see the unique flora and fauna of Costa Rica. Costa Rica’s Manuel Antonio Park is home to the famous squirrel monkeys, white face monkeys, parrots, toucans, snakes, iguanas, sloth’s, and countless other animals, which greet the park’s patrons daily.
Only 7 kilometers from Manuel Antonio National Park, in what was once lush mangrove, you’ll find the fishing town of Quepos. While the city is small in size, the heart of the people and the activities in the area make it a traveler’s paradise.
At Sama Transfers, we offer a variety of tours including Canopy Tours – Zip lines, White Water Rafting, Kayaking, Horseback Riding, Mountain Biking, Catamaran Charters, Manuel Antonio National Park Tours, Surfing, Snorkeling, Diving, Deep-Sea Fishing, Sunset Tours, Jet Skiing and more.
Let Manuel Antonio Tours help you with your transportation, Costa Rica Hotel Accommodations, Restaurant suggestions, Internet Services and more.
Book or Inquire!
- Transfers to Hotel and Reserve Gaia Manuel Antonio
- Transfers to Hotel Costa Verde Manuel Antonio
- Transfers to Hotel El Parador in Manuel Antonio
- Transfers to Hotel La Mansion Manuel Antonio
- Transfers to Hotel Si Como No Manuel Antonio
- Transfers to Los Altos Beach Resort and Spa Manuel Antonio
- Transfers to Shana Hotel and Residence
- Transfers to The Falls Resort Manuel Antonio
- Transfers to Transfers to Makanda by the Sea Manuel Antonio
- Transfers to Villas Buena Vista Hotel Manuel Antonio